So since I've gotten my iPhone I've switched over my 'life's snapshots' from my camera to being one of your typical blogger obsessed instagramers. I know, I know, so typical. Here's some snap shots and a little about each from these last few weeks!
1. I literally cannot stop wearing this fedora...it gets me through every day of bad hair!
2. Major noming on this mocha cookie crumble frappe from Starbucks. My new favorite :)
3. The adorable balloon my grandmother surprised me with! Too perfect.
4. Long story on this one, but I used to get a peanut butter square every day at lunch my junior year in school, but since Mrs. Obama put in the 'health regulations' the school couldn't serve them anymore. The lunch ladies knew how much I loved them, and on my last day they surprised me with one- SO sweet!
5. Catching up on some fashion mags while
tanning burning at the pool.
6. I got to wear my cap + gown for honoring the grads at church last Sunday!
7. Life's beautiful, ya know?
8. Me in my floral crown from this outfit post.
9. Thee SWEETEST note I woke up to that my sister left me before she went to school...❤
10. The adorable accessories that I won in a giveaway from Triple thread!
11. The hemmed and altered dress I wore in yesterday's post.
12. My senior superlative picture for best dressed! I was worried that it was going to look terrible, but it actually didn't turn out too bad. So silly : P
13. Adorable, adorable, adorable heels I saw at the thrift store yesterday. It killed me they weren't in my size!
14. Baby kitty cats I got to see at my grandma's house. Dawwwwww'
You can follow me on instagram with @passingwhimsies
And the winner of the eShakti giveaway is...
Congrats Camille and thank you seriously SO much to everyone for entering! I'm actually going to have another giveaway up later tonight to stay tuned ❤
With much love, Lauren.