a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, July 30, 2012

HUGE Shop My Closet Update!




















Hello there everyone!
Since I'll be leaving for Kent in less than a month (!) I've been doing some major closet cleaning for my 'shop my closet' store as of late. Most of these pieces are ones that I've loved and worn throughout the years, but simply don't have space in my closet for. There's pieces of every color, shape, and size so you may never know what you'll find! About 30+ more pieces are already listed and not pictured, not to mention this is just the first half of the new update... I still have 20 more items to upload in the next few days!

Check out a piece that catches your fancy by clicking on its name below the photos, and if you're not interested just enjoy some of my outfits from days past ;) It means so much to me to have your support and I am already so thankful to all of you who have already bought items. They certainty go to the BEST homes!

See you all tomorrow with an outfit post

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

Unknown said...

Those shoes are so cute! What size are they?

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Rubi Ruiz said...

Your style is such an inspiration Lauren! In a few weeks, I will be talking to a bunch of teenage girls about modesty and I will share your blog with all of them for inspiration. It is so refreshing to see young women who love dressing feminine and modest. Keep it up!

Many blessings to you love!

Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

Eva said...

Those Cruella heels are sooooooooo amazing!! I'm in love with them!! I hope your sale goes well!!

Love your blog!
xx Eva
stylewandering.blogspot.com

Chrissy88 said...

My favorite is the first dress with the hat. So pretty! I also love the purple coat and the black trench coat.

Rachael@ Frugal Faye said...

I love this! My favorite is the Jackie O inspired coat and the secret service trench...I'm such a sucker for those!

Kezzie said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo excited to thesee the Water for elephants dress, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hoped you'd sell that one and I MISSED it by being on holiday!!!!!!!! Wahaaaa!!!!

Blogger Template by pipdig