a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, September 10, 2012

Found By Fleet!

Meeps!
Okay, so I've been hiding some exciting news for awhile. Super cute Modcloth/Ruche-esq online store Fleet Collection does a competition each month where they seek out four bloggers and have them enter a picture of one of their outfits. Anyone who has a facebook can vote for any of the four girls whose look is their favorite.

I hate when bloggers get all selfpromote-y and 'vote for me, vote for me, vote for me,' all over their social medias and blogs, so I just wanted to let you all know once and it's up to you whether you want to vote for me or not. I won't be offended if you don't (that would be silly), but you can show your support for me through liking my picture on the Fleet Facebook Page! This is the only time I'll be asking, and until the end of this month there will be a button on my blog on the right hand side (which will be up soon) if you so choose to vote for me.

As a thank you to you all from myself and Fleet Collection, you can take 15% off your order with the code SLY15OFF as many times as your heart's content! If I were you (and I think I might even treat myself) I'd snatch up this, this, and this. Such pretty little ditties!

Hope you all treat yourselves to something darling and thank you SO much for your support if you choose to vote for me; it means the world

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I will definitely vote for you! They contacted me for next month, so I'm excited to participate. :) Good luck! <3

toni

Nerd Burger said...

All done. Man i hope you win. You totally deserve it.

Unknown said...

Woo! I hope you win because you look adorable! How fun to be contacted by such a cute store.

TaNuja said...

I'll vote for u too :)

Et tu, tutu? said...

Good luck! :)

-Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Voted for you because a) you're such a sweetheart and b) you deserve it! good luck lady! xxx

Blogger Template by pipdig