a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Moody Wednesday.

Peter Pan Collar Shirt: Forever21.
Spotted Skirt: Thrifted.
Red Beret: Target.
Black Bow Flats: JcPenny's.
Red Bow Belt: c/o OASAP.

Hello.
I'm tired, not feeling well, and grouchy tonight. I really need to start going to bed before two. That and eating more. I'm off to worship service for tonight though which I always look forward to. Hopefully it will liven my spirit ♥ (edit: just got back from NAVS; feeling much better).

President Obama visited Kent today. The lines to get in were crazy long; wrapping around the entire campus. It rained all day (which I don't mind) but I'm sure the people standing outside since 10 this morning until 5 this evening did. Poor souls. I do wish I would have gotten tickets to see him though. Any way you look at it he is the president and hearing him speak live is an experience you'll never forget. I would have had to miss classes though which I am wholly set against; I'll be half dead before I ever miss a class. 

Hope you all are well; sorry I'm so moody and dull tonight.

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

15 comments

Unknown said...

Lauren,
I adore your blog so much! I must applaud you for the way that you write! I also love your vintage style! I believe you are my fashion icon! I hope you feel better :)

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

You look so lovely!!! I hope that your day is better tomorrow.
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Unknown said...

You look so cute and vaguely Parisian! It must be your wonderful red beret. I hope I can start breaking out my berets soon.

Also, keep up the going to class! It's always my first tip for new college students to not skip class. Your grades will be infinitely better if you go to your classes.

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I hope feel better Lauren! Love your top and that belt, you are such a cutie pie!

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Unknown said...

I love this outfit! The red and black together are absolutely perfect.

Oh man - I would have been so torn to go see President Obama or go to class. Honestly, I probably would have skipped class, but that is me. :)

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Vicki said...

Lovely outfit!
Haha...I'm the same way--I never, ever skip class...even if I'm deathly ill! Hope you feel better!

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is such a great Parisian look! I really like how the stripes blend well with your beret/hat. Cheers!

Crystal | crystal dots.

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon lovely, I love all the red details in your outfit! Awesome that President Obama visited your university, we love him here in the UK!

louisejoyb x

Teddi said...

and look at you even when, you're grouchy, looking fantastic, & wearing your signature color. sounds like it was a crazy day in kent.

Kezzie said...

I like this red black and red look- very pretty!!! Glad you felt better and sorry you had a rought day! I think everyone was having a rough day today, seriously, every blog I looked at has said the same thing- I did too but stupidly made a big deal of something at school and spent most of the morning crying at various members of staff!! Went to a joined up choir practice at another church preparing for the confirmation service and like you,felt much better!

Kezzie said...

ANd re the skipping class- I only skipped ONE class in my entire 3 years at uni and I was wracked with guilt the entire time during that one session!

OrigamiGirl said...

Really like your hair style in these pictures Lauren! I think you look really good with the fringe. (or do you call it bangs?)

Not even skipping class for the President is some dedication. In my first year I was awful for sleeping through my lectures -but I didn't miss seminars which for an English degree is what it's all about right? :P

Anonymous said...

That's so cute.. :)


Irene Wibowo

Unknown said...

Love the mixed B&W Lauren! Very pretty.

HaleyRae said...

Lovely as always doll! I just thought that I should point out that your writing in this post was *exactly* as L.M. Montgomery wrote from Anne's perspective in Anne of Green Gables.

Blogger Template by pipdig