Palm of Your Hand.
SomeoneLikeYou Saturday, November 3, 2012
Orange Dress: Modcloth.
Navy Poncho: Thrifted.
Cream Infinity Scarf: Target.
Ruffle Loafers: c/o Pink and Pepper.
1. Going home tomorrow. I'm excited to see my cat. Catch up on my shows. Go thrifting in my favorite places. So, so excited to go back home (and I never thought I'd be saying that).
2. Staying up until 4 AM. Lauren procrastinates. Lauren has visuals project due. Lauren stays up until 4 in the morning doing visuals project. Despite being deathly tired, the peace and beauty at that time of night was something I hadn't experienced before.
3. New Taylor Swift songs. I've had I Almost Do, Begin Again, and Sad Beautiful Tragic on constant repeat this entire week. They are like listening to pages of my diary come to life.
4. Attending my first bible study. Something that fills me with complete joy. Something I never thought I would like. Something I need.
5. Two cups of coffee in one day. Never been done by me folks and I must say...it needs to happen more often because I was incredibly happy that day.
6. Half Smiles. To the cute boy who smiled at me when I was walking out of psychology yesterday; you made my day and you can call me anytime. But really.
7. New dresses. It felt like an early Christmas to me this week. You can never separate me from my love of dresses. Here's looking at you winter; bring it.
8. Riding the bus. I found, got on, and rode my first public bus last week. Silly for most of you but a big deal for me being a small town lady. Although I will say it was fairly sketchy...don't know if I'll be doing that again any time soon.
9. Hot meals. College food sucks; big time. I got to eat a hot, fresh, juicy Steak N Shake burger though + perfectly crunchy fries + a mega size shake the other day. Best.meal.of.my.life.
10. 91%. On a math exam. Which is unheard of for me...but can I just take a moment to be insanely proud of myself? I don't think this is going to happen again (but I hope it does).
With much love, Lauren.