a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Life's Snapshots #25.

 
Winter pastels.

The sweetest package from Britney!

A cup a cake.

Ohio is beautiful (sometimes).

 Moody Starbucks.

Dressed to kill.

Throw back Thursday of seeing Ed Sheeran!

The higher the heel the closer to God.

What a nutritious breakfast, heh.

You can always tell where I've been.

Ready for February.

 I had to give a speech so I wore red to boost my self confidence.

Beautiful Kent State University.

 NAV guys gave NAV girls flowers for Valentine's Day!

Family coffee dates are the best.

This is what dreams are made of.

Some of my thrift finds.

The only guy I need in my life.

A floral crown is soon in the works.

Just some instagram shots from the past few weeks. You can follow me with @passingwhimsies!

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

Anonymous said...

Can I juѕt say what a гelief to find ѕomeοne that genuinely undeгѕtands whаt they're talking about online. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people need to look at this and understand this side of the story. It's surрrіsing уou are nοt more
ρopular given that yοu certaіnly have the gift.


Ηere is my web page :: tens units

Sampada said...

Love that nail color and your thrifting finds, and that white blouse on speech day...and yay for cupcakes :)

-Rose

Kezzie said...

Love the Narnia shot!

Heather Belle said...

Ahhhh those spiky heels are killer! Love!!
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Et tu, tutu? said...

Haha, I always leave lipstick prints on my coffee lids too. If anyone needs to track me, they just need to follow the little red and pink lips back to where I live!

-Lindsey

K. Elise said...

Cute pictures, your kitty is adorable! Thank you for the comment on my blog Lauren, it means a lot. Your blog is one of my favorites :)

Spoonful of Vintage said...

the cat ear headband is so adorable!
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

Britney @ Scout and Company said...

Meep!! I loved sending you a parcel. I often think of things I could've/should've added. Like sweets. I mean WHAT!!!??? How did I not put any of those in??

Jana K said...

You always have the best instagram pictures lauren. I love all of them!

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

wow what an amazing thrift store it seems, those shoes are fantastic! Ohio def looks beautiful to me & looks like lots of fun things!

http://dusanabotswana.com/

Unknown said...

I can´t live without my little cat too *.*
fashionalatic.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig