a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, February 25, 2013

Midwest Blogger Brunch.


 
Hello everyone!
Yesterday I went to Cleveland with Jessica to a blogger meet up in Cleveland that Erin of Zero Style put on. We went to the Touch Supper Club for brunch were I got two chocolate chip pancakes bigger than my head, but delicious nonetheless. It was so nice to get to chat with all of the ladies and have them somewhat 'come to life' after following so many of their blogs.

After brunch we all skedaddled over to Sweet Lorain, a local vintage shop. Oh my gosh. Best vintage store I've been to hands down, and probably one of the best shops in general I've ever been to. I've never seen so much vintage. The variety and selection was phenomenal, hundred of dresses arranged by decade, season, and occasion. Walls of hats, racks upon racks of sweaters, cubby holes stuffed to the brim with glittering clutches and basket weaves purses. It was certainty a site to see. I was so enamored by the floral 50's dress above and was thisclose to getting it... I couldn't justify spending $68 though and was in quite a debate with myself. Sigh, if it's meant to be it will hang beautifully in my closet someday 

Before going back home, Jessica, Megan, and I stopped at 'Unique Thrift Store,' which was apparently voted the best thrift store of 2012? Hm. Anyways, I came out in typical Lauren style with a pair of white dance shoes. I don't know why I'm always thrifting dance shoes, but hey. What works, works. 

It was a lovely meet up all in all and I look forward to seeing these ladies hopefully again some day!

With much love, Lauren. 

P.S. A list of the ladies who attended if you'd care to check out their blogs!
Jessica of Midwest Muse
Karina of Beach and Dress 
 Megan of Kiddo TV 
 Dina of Dina's Days 
 Julie of Orchid Grey
 Mandy of The Curvy Blogger 
 Erin of Zero Style 
Liz of Yellow Finch
SHARE:

13 comments

Anonymous said...

wow so cool! :)Irene Wibowo

Kailey said...

What a lovely group of ladies! Those pancakes look so dreamy, and that pink floral dress (?) looks gorgeous! :')

Katie Burry said...

That looks awesome! Glad you had fun! :D

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun! Love all the pics!

http://www.mythriftychic.com/

K. Elise said...

You look very pretty! Cute coat and those stores look amazing.

Spoonful of Vintage said...

Oh blogger meet ups look like so much fun! I look forward to doing my first one one day! That shop looks like a total dream! *sigh!*
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

Anonymous said...

Love Vintage ! :D
Love your posts
Bisous

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.

mens leather jackets

Midwest Muse said...

I'm so in love with that photo of you taking a photo. It's so GOOD. I love all your photos and omg your pancakes. I kind of want to go back and get the fruity pebble ones just to try them.

Karina De Jesus said...

ahhh.. your pancakes looked so good, I wish I had ordered those as well haha
it was lovely meeting you, and I hope we all get to get together some time soon again and get to know each other better!!

Coco said...

I'd love to meet up with some fellow bloggers too! And those pancakes make my mouth water!!Stop by whenever you like and share some love! xx Coco

Unknown said...

What a cute vintage shop!!

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thanks!

my blog post ... bmi calculator men

Blogger Template by pipdig