a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Perfectly Imperfect.

 Lace Dress, Nude Oxfords: Forever21.
Navy Blazer: H&M.
Floral Socks: Free People.
Earrings: Thrifted.
Bow Brooch: c/o Style Queen.

Hello everyone!
I'm super excited that I figured out a way to blog! My laptop's hard drive was going out so we had to ship it back to get it fixed which will take around two weeks. I checked all the computers on campus, and NONE of them had slots for SD cards so I thought that I wouldn't be able to blog. Luckily, the leader of Navs gave me  a plug in so that I can hook up my memory card to the library computers. Eeee, so excited because blogging really is such a huge part of my life. I don't know what to do (as silly as it sounds) when I can't blog. It's become embeded in my life these past 3+ years and sometimes I wonder if I'd ever be able to stop. Who knows if I'll always be a fashion blogger; someday I might become a Christian blogger, a lifestyle blogger, or purely a writing blog...who knows. A blog should grow with you in various stages of life and I'm excited to see where mine will grow to in these next few years! 

This coming week will be a very busy one. School has picked up and I'm sorta, kinda, without a doubt drowning in things to do...sigh. Everything will work out for the best though! I think I might be visiting home this coming weekend for my father's birthday and that has me looking forward to a little break...My favorite coffee shop, chatting with my mother, a hot bath (and meal!), and hugging my kitty cat. 

Hope you all are doing swell! Love and cherish all of you

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. Hannah put together a vlog of our Nashville trip and I make quite a few embarrassing appearances. Oh my gosh, and just wait until the end. That is raw, real Lauren right there (very hyped up on caffeine I may add). Here it is if you'd like to check it out! x
SHARE:

8 comments

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

You have such a great sense of style, love this outfit :)

Creme de la Chic said...

Lovely outfit! That lip color looks absolutely darling as well as your bow clip and sparkling earrings (:
I hope you have a beautiful rest of the day! xx
Much ♡ from Cali,
Kelly

www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com

Kezzie said...

Hey! You look lovely here! I thought of you today as I tidied my hats and made a big pile of berets! x

Sampada said...

I love this outfit! Also, love the pink pop :)

-Rose

rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lovely dress! :)Irene Wibowo

Ashleigh said...

You are so beautiful! I love this mint green dress. I envy you the snow you have! It never snows where I live.

www.thepeppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your outfit is truly adorable! <3 The colour suits you so much and goes with your pink lipstick perfectly!

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Teddi said...

such a sweet feminine with class and pretty sass outfit! :)

Blogger Template by pipdig