Perfectly Imperfect.

9 comments
 Lace Dress, Nude Oxfords: Forever21.
Navy Blazer: H&M.
Floral Socks: Free People.
Earrings: Thrifted.
Bow Brooch: c/o Style Queen.

Hello everyone!
I'm super excited that I figured out a way to blog! My laptop's hard drive was going out so we had to ship it back to get it fixed which will take around two weeks. I checked all the computers on campus, and NONE of them had slots for SD cards so I thought that I wouldn't be able to blog. Luckily, the leader of Navs gave me  a plug in so that I can hook up my memory card to the library computers. Eeee, so excited because blogging really is such a huge part of my life. I don't know what to do (as silly as it sounds) when I can't blog. It's become embeded in my life these past 3+ years and sometimes I wonder if I'd ever be able to stop. Who knows if I'll always be a fashion blogger; someday I might become a Christian blogger, a lifestyle blogger, or purely a writing blog...who knows. A blog should grow with you in various stages of life and I'm excited to see where mine will grow to in these next few years! 

This coming week will be a very busy one. School has picked up and I'm sorta, kinda, without a doubt drowning in things to do...sigh. Everything will work out for the best though! I think I might be visiting home this coming weekend for my father's birthday and that has me looking forward to a little break...My favorite coffee shop, chatting with my mother, a hot bath (and meal!), and hugging my kitty cat. 

Hope you all are doing swell! Love and cherish all of you

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. Hannah put together a vlog of our Nashville trip and I make quite a few embarrassing appearances. Oh my gosh, and just wait until the end. That is raw, real Lauren right there (very hyped up on caffeine I may add). Here it is if you'd like to check it out! x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 lovely little notes:

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

You have such a great sense of style, love this outfit :)

Kelly Han said...

Lovely outfit! That lip color looks absolutely darling as well as your bow clip and sparkling earrings (:
I hope you have a beautiful rest of the day! xx
Much ♡ from Cali,
Kelly

www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com

Kezzie said...

Hey! You look lovely here! I thought of you today as I tidied my hats and made a big pile of berets! x

Rose-et-Violet said...

I love this outfit! Also, love the pink pop :)

-Rose

rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

irene wibowo said...

lovely dress! :)Irene Wibowo

A.Michelle said...

You are so beautiful! I love this mint green dress. I envy you the snow you have! It never snows where I live.

www.thepeppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your outfit is truly adorable! <3 The colour suits you so much and goes with your pink lipstick perfectly!

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com

Teddi said...

such a sweet feminine with class and pretty sass outfit! :)

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig