a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sweet As Brown Sugar.

Heart Print Dress: Modcloth.
Brown Cape: Forever21.
Pink Loafers: Thrifted.
Headband: Claire's.

Hello

I'm greatly looking forward to this coming weekend because I'm actually attending a little blogger get together in Cleveland! Cleveland is around an hour away and Jessica is kindly helping me out with a ride for this adventure. The event is being held at a cute little place for brunch in the antique district of Cleveland. If there's time you bet I'll be stopping by some vintage + antique stores, too! I'm excited to meet so many ladies that I've admired from afar because bloggers from Akron, Canton, Cleveland, and even Pittsburgh are coming. Sunday please get here quickly...

I've been a busy little bee this week. Hanging out with friends a lot, trying new things, going to various places. Tonight I'm going to a documentary on human trafficking; a surprisingly huge problem here in Ohio. Should be very informative and interesting. NAVS is also tonight which I look forward to, as always. Don't know what I would do without the support of all of the wonderful people there who have helped me grow so much as a person.

Today is also my dad's birthday! Dad, if you're reading this know that I couldn't ask for a better father who supports my dreams, is there for me no matter what, and who is a role model for me in every aspect of life. I love you to the moon and back and wish I could be there with you today (one of the few times college really stinks). Love you, Dad! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

9 comments

Carmen said...

You are beyond adorable! Have fun at the blogger meet up :)

Carmen Ri.

Ester R. said...

you look so pretty and cute as always! <3

Katie Aman said...

I love your cape! I really need to pull mine out before the weather turns warm again (not that I'll be complaining about warm weather!). Your pink details are so fun and the loafers are just darling. How exciting, a blogger meetup! Hope you have fun :)

Anonymous said...

I read your message and love you all the way to Pluto and back. Love Dad.

Unknown said...

hey that's my meet up! haha. looking forward to meeting you! xo

Bogi Vrg said...

I love the dress so much! Cute outfit!

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh that cape <3! I never realized how pretty tan, pink, and black look together. You've knocked it out of the park again Lauren!

Have fun at the blogger event - it's sounds like such a good time and all those vintage and antique shops sounds like a dream!

Happiest bday for your dad :-)

xo Marisa

Nerd Burger said...

A blogger get together, that sounds so fun. I can't wait to see pictures.
You look beautiful in the post with your cute pink headband and the snow falling around you.

Midwest Muse said...

I LOVE everything about this outfit. I think soft pink looks the best on you and I'm so ready for tomorrow, it's going to be a blast.

Blogger Template by pipdig