a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Almost Lover.

Chambray Top, Leopard Scarf: Target.
Tan Circle Skirt, Black Oxfords: Forever21.
Lipstick in Mabelline's 'Fuchsia Fever'

Hello!

These pictures were from last week actually before I got my hair cut and before all the snow melted off. It's amazing how different your surroundings and your appearance can change in such a short period of time. This outfit isn't really anything too special, just something I wear on pretty casual days when I don't feel like putting too much effort into my outfits.

I had the most horrific dream last night that my little sister (who's nine) broke into my lipstick collection and was trying all of them on. She ended up breaking all of them in half and ruining them. Scariest dream I've ever had if you ask me! Speaking of my little sis, I'm super excited that in April she's coming to stay at Kent with me for a weekend. They have this thing called 'Little Sibs' weekend where your little brother or sister comes to stay with you and you do all sorts of fun activities together. We ordered matching t-shirts and I'm pretty darn excited. I miss my little nugget to pieces.

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

9 comments

Katie Aman said...

Oh, I always forget that I can wear my chambray shirt with a skirt! Thanks for the inspiration dearie :) You always look picture perfect in whatever you wear and your casual wear is much ,more darling than mine! How fun that you get to have your sister with you soon! She'll love it I'm sure. Sweet dreams of non-ruined lipsticks tonight! ;)

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

Oh my gosh that sounds so cool. I wish they had something like that at my college. I would have my little bros here in a second. I love the outfit.
Carlee
Almost Endearing

Sammi said...

Love this outfit (the skirt, in particular!). I don't own a chambray shirt yet but I've been eyeing them for a while... maybe it's time to make the plunge? That's too cute that your college has a sibling program. I'm an only child anyway, but I think that's really special. :)

xox
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

friedenlinde said...

Lovely everyday outfit! The chambray shirt looks so good with that brown skirt! and the scarf puts together the whole outfit. Very well done!

Kezzie said...

Lock up your lipsticks!!!! How lovely that Gracie is coming to stay with you!x

Unknown said...

I LOVE your lipstick, let's hope your dream doesn't come true! ;) your casual wear is definitely better than mine :) have a lovely day.

Xx Audrey.
fashionhightea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is such a cute outfit! I love the brown skirt a whole lot!

Oh my goodness, I have a nine year old niece and I get really nervous every time I see her rooting through my makeup bag. She may be able to walk in my heels better than I can, but she hasn't mastered the art of lipstick perfection yet. Which is probably a good thing!

A 'Little Sibs' weekend sounds like so much fun!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Megan Butcher said...

Love this outfit, so classic, eek! And oh my that is a terrible dream, considering this lipstick is amazing!

<3 Megan
http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aw the sibling day sounds like fun! I'm sure you two will have a great time.
I also really love this outfit. Your leopard print scarf is the best!

Blogger Template by pipdig