a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, March 4, 2013

Appreciate.

Floral Skirt, Pink Sweater, Olive Blouse: Thrifted.
Bow Belt, Oxfords: Forever21.
Beret: American Apparel.

Oh, hello!

Some days I'm just better at appreciating life than others. Today I'm really appreciative of a lot of things. I understand their value, their beauty, their importance. It's like that little ray of sunshine. The fact that you have a family who loves you infinitely. A warm cup of coffee. Pink lipstick. A new day with new opportunities. Creativity. Hot french fries. Finding an inspiring book to read after years of 'meh.' Smiles from strangers, their lips just slightly turning up at the ends with that knowing smile.

I want to take the time from my busy life to look and glance and feel. To see what the eye is trained to look over and take advantage of. I want to live fully.

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

10 comments

Sammi said...

This outfit is too adorable, especially the oxfords and tights! I simply love the way you put outfits together. You seem like such a thoughtful, lovely person and it shows in your outfit posts :)

www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Callie said...

I love this color palette! You're so gorgeous!
~Callie
www.creationsbycallie.com

Unknown said...

It's always good to slow down and appreciate the good things in life. It's hard when things get busy!
Anyway, I love this pretty spring outfit. Your olive blouse is wonderful underneath the pink sweater. Love this!

Mamalina said...

Awwww, a beret never looked better! You are beyond adorable!

Mamalina

http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

Kezzie said...

I know what you mean! Some days you can appreciate everything! Loving your new hair, it looks fresh and lovely and what an inspired combo of khaki and pink!x

Jeannee said...

Love the outfit - love the gratitude list!

Unknown said...

Love your outfit, i know what you mean about appreciating the small things in life. I know that's something i should do more. But today i'm appreciating the weather, the fact that i just did a perfect test :) and wearing my new lipstick.

x Audrey
fashionhightea.blogspot.com

The Braided Bandit said...

Such a sweet and optimistic post, I love it! Your skirt is adorable and I love the neck bow too - its like a Spring in Paris vibe!
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
xo Hannah

thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com

friedenlinde said...

super pretty!! everything goes so well togheter. <3

Unknown said...

I love that skirt! It is so cute and very you! Also, the lighting in these shots are just gorgeous! :)

Hope you are having a wonderful and blessed week, hon!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template by pipdig