a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life's Snapshots #26.



I got the chance to go to Ulta yesterday and picked up so many wonderful treats!

 
Rings and cinammon rolls!
 
 I was in the Kent State daily newspaper this week! I was so, so excited!

 
Katie sent me malt balls that taste like different flavors of ice cream :)

 
Was feeling the orange lipstick the other day.

 
Outfit planning.

Fashion library hangouts.

 
The cutest vintage kitty change purse from Zoe.

 
Been trying to get into tea lately but it hasn't been working (too in love with coffee)

 
I'm always thrifting dance shoes?

 
These pancakes were bigger than my head...

 
Coffee and cheesecake with friends.

 
Love may make you blind but I wouldn't mind at all.

 
Such a beautiful little mess.

Hello there! Just a few of this and that from that past few weeks. Trying to live life and enjoy the little things!

My instagram is @passingwhimsies :)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

7 comments

marcia said...

COFFEE! and I love your bracelets in the last one, the pearls are gorgeous. actually I love all of these! :)

Kailey said...

This post is perfect! The cinammon rolls looks so wonderful, I wish I had a fashion library to visit, and oh my goodness that vintage cat coin purse! And, as always, you look stunning ♡♡♡ (∗ ❛ั ᵕ ❛ั )

Heather Belle said...

Tea took me forever to get into! Lots of honey seems to be the trick for me!
xo

Sammi said...

Love these pictures! I've been eyeing those new/old Herbal Essences shampoos! Those ice cream flavored balls look amazing! Love love love
xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Camille said...

I always love looking at your life snapshots. You always have the cutest pictures! :)

xoxo
Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

That's so cool that you were in Kent's newspaper! Fun post!
http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love all of your bracelets! Pretty. :-)

Blogger Template by pipdig