a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Whispers.

Floral Crop Top, T-Strap Heels: Thirfted.
Rose Dress (underneath): Contest win from Fleet Collection.
Camel Beret: American Apparel. 

Hello everyone!

Things that make me happy:

 ♥Getting a B+ on my ethics paper when the class average was a 74%. And I'm terrible at ethics!
 ♥ The fact that iced mochas exist.
♥ For once in my life being able to take a decent set on indoor photos.
♥ Finding the perfect mug at the market place for my late night homemade hot chocolates.
♥ The fact that I get to go home and see my family in one week!
♥ Playing bingo like an old woman last night and even though I didn't win, it was still a hilariously good time.
♥ Naps. Every day.
 ♥ Mega, super, ultra exciting emails.
♥ You all :)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

16 comments

Heather Belle said...

Such a pretty, springy top! Yay for good grades! I'm dreading seeing my latest essay grade... UGH!
xo

Unknown said...

This outfit is so cute! I really need to get my hands on some berets! And good job on the ethics paper -- I'm a Philosophy major, so I know how hard those things can be!

Loving the blog!

Unknown said...

I love the floral crop top layered over your dress. That top is seriously a fantastic thrift find. Such an adorable spring-y outfit!

Megan Butcher said...

Love the softness of this outfit, theindoor photos turned out really great, a nice change from the outdoor! :)

<3 Megan
http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the color scheme of this outfit! It's very Springy and so feminine!

http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Sounds like you've had a great week! I'm so glad. xo

Katie said...

P.S. You look GORGEOUS! <3

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit, love the peaceful colors. You make me consider adding berets to my outfits more often!

Sammi said...

Ah so pretty and dreamy. Perfect for impending spring :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Viktoria K said...

This is for real one of the most adorable outfits I've seen in a very long time! <3 Somehow you carry out those light soft tones SO well and make it all look like you stole the outfit from an angel! So inspiring, I'd love to try something like this myself too :) <3

Much love to you,

Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

Nancy Wilde said...

So adorable! I love that powdery dusty pink shade xx

nancywilde.blogspot.com

Ritielle Nunes said...

So lovely! I love the floral crop top!

=*

Unknown said...

Such a pretty outfit! Love that tone of color!
:) Liz @ rusticpeach.com

My Modern Vintage said...

adorable outfit darling really loving your cute style!
xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

Kezzie said...

OOoh I like that top in this combo! Very pretty! You remind me of Kate Gabrielle in this ensemble! Well done on the B+! I got an outstanding in my latest teaching observation so I am pretty pleased to!
x

Michelle Elizabeth said...

Lovely neutrals! You are the thrift queen! <3

Blogger Template by pipdig