a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, March 3, 2014

High Tides.

Anchor Dress: c/o Eshakti.
Red Cardigan: Old Navy.
Black Loafers: Thrifted.
Hair Bow: Forever21.

HELLO EVERYONE! 

Long time no see! I apologize for that absence there-- my computer has been overrun with viruses for the longest time and it got to the point where I could hardly do anything on it...so it was time to take it in to the tech guys on campus for a good clean out. I haven't been on the internet since Thursday which feels both liberating, yet very overwhelming. On one hand, it's nice to disconnect from all of this and live life freely for a bit. And then on the other hand, when you get back you're over flooded with messages, emails, missed posts, and such. But I am glad to be back and bloggin'! 

Raise your hand if you like sketchy inside photos taken in my dorm's lounge? *silence* Yeah, me neither. Winter's been tough on me still lately and I finally gave up and took some photos inside last week. I don't know which is worse-- practically dying of frost bite and being satisfied with your pictures, or being toasty warm and completely unsatisfied? Eh, at least it's March and SPRING is upon us! 

Hope you all are doing super lovely--I missed you dearly! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig