a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Red Roses, Red Roses.

Rose Dress: c/o OASAP.
Green Hat, Tan Heels: Thrifted.

Hello everyone!

Mmmm how I love red roses. I wish it wasn't so typical, but they really are the perfect flower. I don't even need a dozen to be happy--just a single red rose makes me over the moon. Love to be reminded of my favorite flower when wearing this dress from OASAP. Wish the darn thing wasn't so short. I don't really understand because I'm 5'2, so when things are short on me, I think "how in the world does this fit anyone else?!"

It's been a lovely, quick weekend at home. I've loved spending time with my little sister these past few days; but she's really excited to come up for Little Sibs Weekend this coming Friday. She gets to stay all three days with me, and we get to do all sorts of fun activities together the university plans out. She's been waiting impatiently ever since Little Sibs ended last year to do this with me, ha. I remember she told me it was the best weekend of her life-- my sweet baby girl. How I adore her

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

12 comments

Charmaine said...

My heart melts - your relationship with your sis is so precious!

Kezzie said...

It's Easter Sunday!!!! Happy Easter!! X

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!
I ADORE your relationship with your sister! I wish mine was like that D:
Loving that dress as well - it's so simple and lovely with the roses on the top (:

Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!
I ADORE your relationship with your sister! I wish mine was like that D:
Loving that dress as well - it's so simple and lovely with the roses on the top (:

Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

Forwhichtheheartbeats said...

Really cute dress. Even I love roses. The ones on your dress are printed or embroidered? Embroidered roses immediately lend the pieces a vintage vibe, don't ya think?

Unknown said...

totally know the feeling i have this dress too and it's a little short! which is shame but soooo cute!

you look fantastic! xxxx

Unknown said...

Love this dress!
www.bonjourchiara.com
Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

Unknown said...

I have the same problem with dresses and skirts. I am teeny tiny, and yet I still find that some dresses/skirts are really short, even on me! It is frustrating, for sure.

The dress looks stunning on you though, Lauren! I hope you have a blessed and wonderful Easter.

Oh, and you and your little sis are too cute.

xx Carina

Ruby Sterland said...

I never knew you were 5ft2"! I have the same problem, but I'm 5ft9" so I don't see how that works... haha! Fab photos as usual xo

www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

Ada Clare said...

Wow, Lauren, that shirt is SO pretty! Happy Easter (He is risen!) and I hope your visit with your sister is amazing! Haha, I only have brothers. :( You look gorgeous as usual!

Anonymous said...

It is super pretty.
However, you are right. I'm 5"9 with long legs...nothing ever fits! always too short!

Anonymous said...

I soooo want this dresses!!!!!

Blogger Template by pipdig