Peachy Corals of the Sort.

6 comments
Floral Strapless Dress: Forever21.
Loafers, Green Jacket: Thrifted.
Binoccular Necklace: Gift.
Lipstick in NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream Buenos Aires.

Hello, hello

A hot, humid summer day it was with blissful thunderstorms erupting throughout. I find nature and its wishy washy-ness fascinating and ever so beautiful... I try to cherish the weather of all the different days, no matter what they may be. 

Man, have I had this dress for such a long time though. I got it in the beginnings of high school one summer. My mom took a trip to Columbus one day and had stopped by the Forever21 there and bought a few items for me...she had laid them on my bed as a surprise for when I got home. I'll never forget finding this beauty on my bed and being giddy with happiness over actually owning it. I don't wear it much anymore; it kind of gets lost in my huge sea of florals section in my closet. For the humidity and heat we've had lately I thought it would be perfect for today, and wearing it again reminded me of how much I used to love it. The thing I love about clothes is the sentimental value and memories they hold. It's almost like they're like people in a sense...where they become a part of your story as the years wear on.

Don't forget to check out the new items (and still the pretty old ones!) in my online store. I have both vintage pieces I thrift, as well as, pieces from my personal closet that I grow out of or don't wear much any more. I'm getting rid of it all at the end of the summer before I leave for Italy, so please help things go to good homes! Remember, use CLEAROUT for 25% off at checkout :)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 lovely little notes:

Gina Alyse said...

I think I have that same dress! It is gorgeous on you and what a pretty way of styling it. I haven't worn mine in awhile since it is kinda big and it's been awhile since I've bought it!

I hope you have a happy weekend!

xo, gina

countrygirlcityfashion said...

These are such pretty pictures, and I love how you styled this dress. A fun casual summer outfit.

Justine Prabucki said...

I always find myself randomly discovering new pieces in my closet also! Its always a joy to wear again. I totally get sentimental about clothes. http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

Mary said...

I love this quote that I recently saw on a chalkboard in a cafe: "There is no such thing as bad weather. Only different kinds of good weather." Have a great day! :)

Sandipa Sharma said...

I have this same exact dress but in white (w the same floral print)...sigh takes me back to when I visited France.

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig