a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, April 13, 2015

April Showers Bring...

Two Piece Knit Set: Liz Clairborne at JCP.
Black Heels, Earrings: Thrifted.
Lipstick in NYX Matte Lipcream 'Antwerp'.

...some may flowers I hope! 

These photos were taken a few weeks past on Easter Sunday. I went shopping quite awhile back to JCP to get some clothes for interning this summer, and was so excited about this two piece knit set! I'm very late on the peplum trend, but I've still always wanted to try it. So I thought this really subtle one on the hem of this top was the perfect way to be fashion forward, but not too overdone. Both the skirt and top are made of comfy knitted cotton with a slight slub for texture, and has the prettiest, shimmery silver thread running through for a bit of sparkle. I think it's a very conservative, yet fashion forward look that is comfy and versatile at the same time. I can wear the pieces as a set, or separate with different pieces for completely different looks!

Hope this Monday is treating you all well...Remember to smile, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. You can get through anything! Love you all to the moon and back ♥

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

This look is very different from anything I've seen you wear - but I love it! So flattering and so gorgeous on you.

The Eyre Effect said...

Oh, what a pretty set! I love the peplum trend, too, but it's hard to find peplums that hit in the right place for me. This one looks so pretty on you.
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Blogger Template by pipdig