a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Egg.

Watercolor Dress: c/o US Trendy (old).
Necklace: Gift from my friend Katie.
Pink Messenger Bag: Plato's Closet.
White Flats: Forever21.

Coloring Easter eggs was a favorite activity of mine growing up. I have such fond memories of going to my grandmother's house as a little girl and trying to make the perfect colored eggs. They usually ended up a muddy brown color because I wanted to use ALL the colors but it never mattered much to me. Coloring eggs was too much fun and the dye stained hands I got to show off at church the next day were always even better. 

My dress and entire outfit I wore yesterday really reminded me of an Easter egg. Perfect timing because tomorrow it's here! I am looking forward to celebrating it. x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

5 comments

Kezzie said...

Happy Easter Miss egg!! X

Kikabibi said...

Super sweet outfit, I love your dress and bag. Hope you had a beautiful Easter :-)

www.kikabibi.blogspot.com

Lorna said...

Cute bag , Miss Egg ;)
Haha

xx
Lorna
http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

Katie Selt said...

I need that bag! I NEED it!

Katie | www.katielikeme.com

Unknown said...

Very Easter-y looking indeed!

Blogger Template by pipdig