a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pinafore Perfect.

Black T-Shirt,Purse: Thrifted.
Polka Dot Pinafore: Forever21.
Tan Hat: Brandy Melville.
Lace Oxfords: c/o Lulu*s (old).
Key Necklace: Gift from Ry.

Hello there!
My lovely friend Sky took some outfit photos for me the other day in my trusty pinafore I love to sport all year around. Sky actually blogs and creates youtube videos and I couldn't be more proud of her! Her videos are amazing-- I love watching her vlogs and her hauls. She even video taped a little bit of our outfit photo session so you can see the magic in action! (Aka, mega awkward me IRL). She also caught on camera the moment where this old man creepily hit on us-- thank goodness she was with me because I would have been super uncomfortable! I'll post the link to the video when she posts it so you all can see a little bit about how things word behind the camera.

Well, it's super late here and I have to get to bed! Night everyone and have a lovely weekend! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

4 comments

Kezzie said...

This is a pretty outfit, I do live polka dots AND pinafores! I followed Sky's blog when you recommended it, watched a bit of a few of her previous videos, she seems a nice girl.

Do you have Easter weekend? We have days off. I am up north near Newcastle. Nice to be away.
Don't feel obliged to read it in any way but I wrote an Easter Passion poem which my blog friends at large ignore because I am talking about my faith but I'd love your opinion.
Have a nice weekend.x

Mod Circus said...

Love your outfit here. Black and white is such a classic combo, but your styling makes it feel much more fun and whimsical!

http://www.modcircus.com/

Kikabibi said...

You look pretty, polka dots are my favourite! :-)

www.kikabibi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the lip color you chose.

Blogger Template by pipdig