a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

No Place Like Ohio.



Hey guys!

I'm back from my spring break trip with my family from Puerto Rico! I had never been to Puerto Rico nor on a spring break trip, and it turned out to be fantastic. This trip was sort of a "last hoorah" for me to spend some real quality time with my family before I graduate and move away to NYC. I have tons of photos to show you all and a few outfits too, but for now it feels good to be back in Ohio. 

I've acquired such a fondness of my home state over the last seven or so months as I've gone through my senior year. Moving away for periods of time to Italy and NYC really opened my eyes to the beauty and the amazing things here at my finger tips. I've been stocking up on Ohio memorabilia to take with me to NYC as a reminder of home when times get tough ♥ This shirt from Ohio Explored IS EVERYTHING. Loved pairing it with my new denim parka I thrifted right before my trip! That's another thing I'll miss dearly about Ohio-- I've never found better thrift stores than in this state! The Value Village Thrift Store chain followed me on instagram the other day, so I guess this depicts how deep my addiction is lol. Thrifters gonna thrift! x

With much love,

Lauren.

Outfit Details:
Black Denim Bottom Front Skirt (identical to mine!): Thrifted.
Denim Parka (super similar for $22): Thrifted.
Black Cut Out Boots (similar): Thrifted.
SHARE:

3 comments

Carmel Elizabeth said...

I always love your thrifting stories! One of our local thrift shops starting following me on Insta the other day too...[You know you're obsessed when...XD]

Can't wait to hear/see more about Puerto Rico! I've always been so fascinated with that place. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I am a Jersey Girl myself and even tho that would be my #1 place to live ... I've been unable to locate an affordable place to live; therefore, I have an addition to the necklace that I always, always wear, that is a symbol of my state (I believe I purchased it on ETSY), as well as clothing ... NY! Watch out, Big City, here she comes :)

~ Jeannee
Sparkle4Jesus@outlook.com

Janine de Bart said...

Love your outfit!

Blogger Template by pipdig