a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, March 7, 2016

Saturday Spent Vintage Shopping at The Bomb Shelter.

Dress (similar): Modcloth (old).
Fox Scarf: c/o Buttons and Blues.
Metallic Oxfords (similar!): Thrifted.

Hello everyone!

Hope that you had a fantastic weekend. I treated myself to a little break on Saturday to do something for myself a midst all of the homework, working, and job apps I've buried myself in lately. I went shopping in Akron, OH, to one of my favorite vintage stores, The Bomb Shelter. It is this amazing meca of vintage knick knacks, furniture, records, housewares, collectibles, and clothes!  It seems unreal to feel like you've taken a step into a world your grandparents or parents lived in. It thrills me every time I go, reverberating my love for vintage deep inside my heart.

The vintage clothing section is obviously my favorite (I mean just look at its lavender goodness), and I was going just to browse this time. Well, you all probably know how that goes. I found a perfect late '70s white eyelet dress with scallop trim that seemed meant to be my graduation dress! The prices are really fair at The Bomb Shelter, so I snagged it for a cool $19. It's just what I've been looking for.

Speaking of graduation-- I got my cap and gown today! What a surreal moment. Only two more months guys until I will be a college graduate! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

3 comments

Ada Ciuca said...

Saw your graduation dress on Instagram and absolutely loved it! I'm amazed at how consistent you are with your style for every occasion. Best of luck with your job apps and graduation. You're going to do amazing things <3

http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

So lovely to see you back in pastels! That classic styling looks superb on you.

Raquel Z. Duarte said...

Super cute!
Btw, I think since your blog layout change-up, Blogger for some reason made me unfollow your blog. And I have no idea how to follow back now! Thus the lack of comments. I just haven't seen your post notifications on my dashboard...

Blogger Template by pipdig