a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Drawn III.

Hello everyone!
Golly, I am so blessed to have incredibly talented and generous readers who share their unbelievable talents with me! The first three portraits were done by the lovely Katie, and the last portrait was done by the darling Tatiana! Goodness...these two ladies spoil me all too much and make look much better in portraits than in real life, hehe ;) I am forever appreciative to the both of them and all of the others who have taken their time and talent to draw me! To say you all are the best readers in the world is an understatement

Here are the two previous 'Drawn' posts if you would like to take a peek;

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

Shady Del Knight said...

This is adoration, the opposite of rejection, Lauren. Please remember happy moments like these and all the people who think you're great!

Jana K said...

Wow Lauren, these drawings of you are beautiful. Katie has a lot of talent!

Katherine said...

those are adorable. how sweet! really well done too.

Sara said...

Wow your such a lucky gal! beautiful drawings!

Unknown said...

So lovely!!

ftashion said...

Lovely! You have such sweet readers! :)

Ash :O)

unikorna said...

I like your blog very much, it's a very joyful place filled with colorful bits of life and soo many friends :).

Elizabeth said...

I am loving you blog! <3 i found it on Ruby Girls F & F. I really like your blog and your style, if you can please check out my friends and I's blog as well. Thanks, and keep up the great work! :)

Lizzy <3

http://www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com/

Kezzie said...

Amazing!!!!! I really like them!

Teddi said...

what an honor! they really did a superb job. so fun to see all their interpretations, & your looks that go with them. :)

katie said...

I'm so happy you liked the pictures, you are such a doll and really, the pictures don't capture how cute and sweet you are. (I love the picture of you drawn by Tatiana, she has a fantastic style!) Any time you'd like art, just ask, it's always a pleasure!

Blogger Template by pipdig