a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Remix #5.

Remix- Straw Fedora Hat: Thrifted.

Hello everyone!
I thought I'd remix the remix post and do an accessory feature instead of a clothing one. And what better accessory to feature than my beloved straw fedora hat that gets me through every bad hair day that I have? Seriously, this hat was one of the best finds I ever had because it is so versatile and seems to go with all of my closet; which can be a bad and good thing, hehe. It was my absolute favorite piece last summer and then when fall and winter rolled around I sort of forgot about it...but recently as you can see in my navy blazer and floral maxi dress outfits I've rediscovered my love for it again! Watch out everyone- you've yet to see the last of this hat...

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. Other remix posts;
SHARE:

10 comments

Anonymous said...

Lovely hat, my favourite pictures are the second and third. You have such amazing style.
xx Jane
thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

katie said...

This is the cutest hat, and it always looks so adorable with everything you wear.

That being said, you have some beautiful skirt! I love the white one with the floral pattern. (It's fun to see how you've taken a lot of your summer clothing and winterized it!)

The Beatniq said...

I love the hat! I also love every single one of these outfits.

Unknown said...

I always loved fedoras. They have a wholesome and natural look to them that are really beautiful. Plus they all so much to your outfit! Cute photos and outfits, I love remix posts!!

Zane said...

great set of photos, that hat is really versatile

Valerie Enríquez said...

Ooh I love that ballerina-like dress! x

Kezzie said...

Hee hee! I was thinking in the second picture- what's she remixing! Then of course I spotted the hat! How could I miss it?!

Unknown said...

It reminds me of a hat I have! I can't wait to be able to wear it when the weather warms up, but as for now I'll embrace all my cool-weather hats because it'll be too hot for them before long.

Sweets and Hearts said...

it really is versatile!
hehe, i love a good hat. a bad hair day can always turn into a good hat day. :]

Teddi said...

clever idea to remix the hat! it does go with your whole closet.

Blogger Template by pipdig