a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Remix #8.

Remixed Item: Denim Liz Claiborne Skirt, Thrifted.

Hello everyone!
Back this Sunday with my eighth remix post...this time a skirt! I thrifted this skirt at the beginning of last summer and at first didn't get a lot of use out of it. I instantly regretted buying it because I thought I didn't like it, but as time went on I began to love it more and more...now it's my favorite skirt! It's versatile with an array of different colors and patterns, and not to mention the girly shape is too perfect. Definitely predicting this skirt to be a staple for this spring, as well!

Today actually didn't turn out as bad as I thought it was going to. I was super productive and got a lot of school work done and I treated myself by buying two new nail polishes... a pretty pink and a bold purple. You can check out a picture of them on my twitter if you'd like!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend; back to the daily grind tomorrow
SHARE:

18 comments

Sara said...

i absolutely adore all of the outfits but my favorite has to be the last one! great styling :)

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

I love this skirt on you! Colors are so neat because when you put them next to different colors, they appear to be a different hue. I see that happening in your pictures.

Unknown said...

I love this skirt! It looks so great on you, I can see why you re-styled it so much, it looks awesome on you!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

katie said...

I love seeing how this skirt takes on different personalities with all of the different ways you wear it. It's so fun to see how you've remixed your clothes. (And congradulations on your productive days!)

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Who'd have thought it could be styled so many ways. Everyone looks great :)


P.S I’m hosting a give away… Come check it out!

Katie Burry said...

What a lovely skirt! I love the hot pink shirt you paired with it! <3

And those nail polishes are just gorgeous!

Aliya said...

These are my favourite posts of yours! That skirt is such a versatile piece and you've styled it beautifully in all five outfits!!

x Aliya
www.hillsidestory.net

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture of you in this skirt, the knee high socks look amazing!
xx Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Such cute outfits!

Jul said...

Aaah, I wish I had a beautiful and versatile skirt like this! I love all the ways you wore it...and it looks great on you every time.

Life is a romantic poem

Zane said...

great remix, love all the pretty outfits

Joana Clara said...

You are absolutely perfect! You always look so cute. ♥

I would love to have a visit from you on my blog.

A big kiss from Portugal
http://ascavalitasdovento.blogspot.pt/

Unknown said...

I have a skirt similar to this one and I wear it sooo much! :-) It is a good color and the style is so girly and nice. :-)

mitchinheels said...

Amazing blog darling! i enjoy looking to your post and looking forward for more post from u.
btw,following u now,hope u can check out my blog and return the favor if u like,

Mitch,xx

blue roses said...

each look is beautiful and very unique; indeed, a versatile piece.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Kezzie said...

I like it best with the mustard cardigan and red accents! I like the shape of it!

Unknown said...

these are so gorgeous! my favorite looks would have to be the second one and the last one. but im really leaning into the second one. just love that top.

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Now that's an investment! i should go thrift storeshopping more...never know what you'll find!

Blogger Template by pipdig