a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Remix #10.

Remixed item- Tan Trench Coat: Kohl's.

It's been a few weeks since I've done one, but I am back with another remix! This time it's a piece that I've probably had the longest time in my closet. Much of the clothing I used to wear I got rid of ages and ages ago because it did not fit my style anymore, however, this piece has carried through for so many of my style transformations. I believe I bought this jacket in the 8th grade; four years ago and even before I started my blog! The oldest pictures (which are incredibly embarrassing, but still fun to post) were taken the first year of my blogging which was in the 10th grade. Funny how much my style and face (and hair!) has changed.

I've actually probably worn this jacket ten times more than I actually photograph for the blog. It's a constantly easy piece to throw over a pretty dress and look instantly like I put effort into the outfit. Again, this little piece is for sure coming with me to college!

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. Don't forget to peek at my giveaway for a piece of Vedette shape wear if you'd care to! I'm giving away THREE pieces! :)

PPS. Other remix posts;
SHARE:

17 comments

Marisa Noelle said...

Your remixes are always so inspiring Lauren! ..And oh my, what a darling 8th grader you were! I was so gawky and awkward at that age...hehe. I just adore those pieces that can take you for miles and miles. The cut of that jacket is perfect on you! I am loving all your outfits but that first one is especially my favorite:) Happy weekend darling gal! xx Marisa

Maria said...

I don't understand why you aren't working as a stylist for a magazine! You create the loveliest outfits :) xx

Teddi said...

i like your old outfits as well as your more current ones. you will wear that jacket until it literally falls apart. that's an investment piece. :)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking...wait, what's the remix item here? All the outfits looks so different! Then I was like, oh, the jacket! WOW. That is an amazing trench coat! As Maria said, you should definitely be working as a stylist for a magazine.
-A

his little lady said...

you are just adorable! i especially love the one with your hair curled. just perfect!!
xo TJ

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous in all of these pictures!
X Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

What a fantastic coat! I love all the different ways you've worn it :)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I love this remix a lot! You can really see how your style is evolving and how you growing! Fantastic! I can't wait to see how you style it for college.

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Chrissy88 said...

These are all so cute, it's sad to think you got rid of some of them. Wait, don't tell me which ones!

Unknown said...

That little jacket really is fantastic. It's so versatile and perfect for spring!

Unknown said...

cool remixing! my favorite is the one with the leopard scarf!

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

katie said...

I always love seeing your remixes and this one is just delightful. Hurray for trenchs! ^_^

M said...

It really works nicely with red that trench! What a great way to show how you wear an item!

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

I love how these photos show you growing up and growing into your style. That first picture instantly made me think of Carmen Sandiego. Please tell me you're not too young to have any idea what I'm talking about ;)

Anonymous said...

why is your face so scary

Anonymous said...

Its not her fault your life is so sad you have to restort to making fun of teenage girls to make yourself feel better about your pathetic existence

Unknown said...

Love this coat so much! It is such a cute style and I love seeing how you mixed it with so many outfits. :-)

Blogger Template by pipdig