a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Remix #11.

Remixed Item: Black Lace Dress, Forever21.

Hello everyone!
This black lace dress has been in the back of my mind for awhile now for a remix. Besides the tan trench coat I did in my last remix post, this is probably the an item I've had a long time in my closet! It's the perfect little romantic yet basic piece in my wardrobe. It has worked well not only as a dress, but a skirt, as well! One thing I've noticed is that I wore a lot of neutral, muted, and dark tones with this dress. In the future when I wear it I plan on pairing some brighter colors with it!

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend

With much love, Lauren. 

PS. Other remix posts;

PPS. I recently did an interview for the lovely site SmashionHere it is if you'd like to sneak a peek!
SHARE:

9 comments

Unknown said...

That black lace dress is awesome! I can see why you'd wear it so many ways. It's super pretty on you.

Unknown said...

I love this dress. I think my favorite thing about your remixes is that we get to see some of the original outfits that you posted. :)

Congrats on the interview, it was so good!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

bridget anne said...

stunning. it looks great every which way you wore it!

Chrissy88 said...

I liked the last one with the textured tights the best. You're hair looks great in that picture too. I also really like the one with the red tights in the snow - a great photograph.

Anni said...

you lace dress is beautiful
just as you are (:

http://www.annisherzchen.blogspot.de/

Teddi said...

congrats on your interview lauren girl! every time i see one of your delightful remix posts, i say to myself someday i will do that. then someday never comes. ;)

Jana K said...

Wow, that dress is adorable. I love how you paired it with the red tights in that one picture. So cute!!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I've seen quite a few of these outfits pass the revue and I love them all! You are one of the best remixers out there Lauren! ^^ x

Midwest Muse said...

I love how in some of these I can't even tell it's the same dress.

Blogger Template by pipdig